Brobo Super 300

Hi,
I have recently inherited a "Brobo Super 300" cold saw. It is working but looks like it has taken a battering and has some bits missing. I
want to service it and bring it back to its original glory. I am in need of a Service Manual showing exploded diagrams of the various parts and including manufacturers recommendations for ongoing maintenance.
I have tried the manufacturer (Brobo Waldown P/L) but they do not hold a manual for such an old machine. They were able to kindly supply an exploded diagram for only the Gear Box but I need diagrams for the rest of the machine.
Does anyone have a complete Service Manual for my specific machine or know where I may be able to acquire one?
Hope you can help. Many thanks in advance, Gene Pratty