Thermal Arc 300 GTSW Torch Connections

I bought a new unused thermal arc 300GTSW from a widow on Easter. Her husband bought it and fell ill before ever using it. ( saw the receipt, he paid 10x what I did) . She had moved and the torch kit was lost in the move.

i need to be able to hook up both water cooled and air cooled torches. I am buying all the torches new , no need to retrofit. I have seen some disconnects on EBAY from weldcraft that look like what I need , but I am not sure and I can not find any 50mm connectors ( the manual calls them 50mm) even though they look like 12 mm

Any one out there using this machine and have part numbers?

Also looking for a voltage meter for the machine part number 10-4000 if anyone stumbles across one

thanks Chris

Reply to
Chris Henry

those "50mm" connections should also be called Dinse connectors and are common worse comes to worse ask at the welding shop or bring the machine in and check against a connector

Reply to
Brent

Thanks

Reply to