Thermal Arc 300 GTSW Torch Connections

I bought a new unused thermal arc 300GTSW from a
widow on Easter. Her husband bought it and fell
ill before ever using it. ( saw the receipt, he
paid 10x what I did) . She had moved and the torch
kit was lost in the move.
i need to be able to hook up both water cooled and
air cooled torches. I am buying all the torches
new , no need to retrofit. I have seen some
disconnects on EBAY from weldcraft that look like
what I need , but I am not sure and I can not find
any 50mm connectors ( the manual calls them 50mm)
even though they look like 12 mm
Any one out there using this machine and have part
Also looking for a voltage meter for the machine
part number 10-4000 if anyone stumbles across one
thanks Chris
Reply to
Chris Henry
Loading thread data ...
those "50mm" connections should also be called Dinse connectors and are common worse comes to worse ask at the welding shop or bring the machine in and check against a connector
Reply to

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.