3" Scale Clayton Wagon ... any info please?

At Drewatt Neattes Auction on April 4th I purchased the 3" inch scale Clayton Wagon. Lot 337.

Unfortunately the auctioneers could tell me nothing about the item other than it was enterred by one of their 'agents'. They asked the agent to contact me and give me any information he could about who built it and where it came from, but, I have not heard from the 'Agent' and thus have no information about the item. I would dearly like to discover the builder, ... hence this post, in the possibly forlorn hope that someone will recognise the model and will be able to supply some info about it's previous owner and/or builder. The archived details of the Item can be viewed here --

Does anyone recognise it? Know who built it? Or even whether this was likely just scaled up from the 2" drawings or whether anyone knows if a

3" set of drawings were ever available. I have seen other 3" Claytons so obviously this what not an 'exclusive' model. I seem to recall that EIM did somethign about a 3" Clayton... is my memory failing me?... if not does anyone know the issues?

Many thanks in advance folks for any info.

Ian

Reply to
ticktock