Super Clayton

Folks

I am not a frequent poster here and still less do I mention ebay.

However a manual for the Super Clayton has come my way and this is well outside the normal transport publicity I deal in. To anyone interested in BR prototype diesel traction this was a most unusual loco. It has been written up in magazines and I have put all the references that I know of together on my listing on ebay where I am offering the manual for sell. Anyone who can add anything more to my list about what has been written about the Super Clayton is welcome to send me the reference.

Meantime the list and the manual can be seen on ebay by putting in: Rolls Royce Super Clayton manuals&sales lit Class 17 // Item number:

270081939834
Reply to
Robert Forsythe

Anyone who can add anything more to my list about what has

Have a look at

a picture.

Cheers, Mick

Reply to