models on Ebay

I have more models up for bids.

Bill Wesley

hi Bill, Try

it is free and we are getting good traffic our announcement is below Online Now and Free for a limited time!

Tired of paying all those listing fees on Bay? and then paying a percentage at the end? and if your model does not sell you still have to pay the listing fee?

At ModelersSwapmeet you just pay a monthly fee of $15.00. You get a vendor table and you can sell up to 50 models a month with photos. With fewer models for sale the price even gets less expensive.

With feedback this is a safe way to sell and meet with the modeling community. You can even sell WWII German subjects without getting the product pulled.

Any type of model can be sold here:

· Plastic · Wood · Resin · Radio control all types · Model railroad

If it is a model, you can sell it here without the hassles in a very easy and safe environment.

Bill Wesley wrote:

Reply to
masterpiecemodels

I can list 50 models at eBay for the same price, and have a *lot* more people looking at my listings.

If the monthly fee is a flat $15 doesn't listing fewer than 50 models effectively *increase* the price per listing?

I never have any problems listing those on eBay. All one has to do is avoid displaying the swastika in one's photos.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

You must get a better deal from ebay than I do the cost per kit can come to over 10% of the total cost. Actually the price will never exceede .15 to .20 per model to list and no final value fees. please see the faq page on our site to view the proposed prices. We do need feedback to streamline the site more. Pricing is a good place to start I agree more people see ebay right now but give our site awhile we will ge getting good traffic after awhile. As far as the swastikas go you made the point for me you have to avoid showing the swastika. We will have a military swapmeet opening soon that you will be albe to list WWII german articles.

Al Superczynski wrote:

Reply to
masterpiecemodels

Let me know when it starts getting half of eBay's traffic in the model categories.

Reply to
Al Superczynski