Surplus Stationary Engine Mags

Seen as the weather has been awful today I've been sorting out some of my surplus magazines. If anyone is interested in any of the following please contact me off list.

Stationary Engine Magazines, a full set from September 1999 (#306) through to August 2004 (#365), April to September 2005 (#373 to #378), and a random extra copy of September 2002 (#342).

All will be cheap, and obviously plus postage - I would rather see them go to someone that can get some use out of them rather than them going in the recycling bin!

Regards Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden