Farnham

Gentlemen,

There is a stationary engine do nr Farnham at a Rural life centre anybody know anything about it.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Fred posted a message in response to an earlier enquiry of your about the Farnham event. "Martin, there are two rallies that I know of in the area; Redhill Steam Fair. See

Stationary Engine Weekend at The Rural Life Centre,Tilford,Farnham, Surrey.
The Redhill rally is a new one to me, it was formally held at Lingfield. The Rural Life Centre is a smallish event at an interesting location. We will probably go to RLC on Sunday."

Reply to
scenic

Reply to
campingstoveman

Any pics Martin? Or are you saving them all for the photo competition?

Regards Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden