"Stationary Engine" mags

I also have a December 1979 & Jan 1980 copies of "Vaporising".
Regards,
Kim Siddorn,
Reply to
Kim Siddorn
I am now getting pretty close to my goal of completing my collection of
Stationary Engine magazines. I now only require sixteen early copies, those
being 16 - 19, 24 - 34 and 36.
As is the way of these things, I've come by quite a few duplicates & I am
happy to pass these on as swops for those I'm missing. Please note that they
are not for sale ATM.
I have a straight run from 39 to 70 with the exception of the following 40,
50, 52, 53, 55. Most are in good order, but a few have been four hole
punched to fit in a binder. I also have some 1980- 2000 year sets & a few
spares.
Please contact me off list if you are interested.
Regards,
Kim Siddorn,
Reply to
Kim Siddorn