Lister CS Flywheels

My father has recently discovered what looks to be a Lister CS diesal
in a very very overgrown shed. He couldnt give me many details due to
the fact that the shed was so overgrown he could barely get in however
he said that the flywheels looked to be wider than the ones on my CS
6-1. I havnt had a chance to go and see for myself due t being away
from home but could this possibly be a higher horsepower Lister CS
e.g. 8-1 or is it a mistake my dad has made whilst battling with the
brambles and stinging nettles to get a glimpse of it?
Reply to
George
At a guess your flywheels have spokes and are the regular ones. The Start-O-Matic version got much heavier bigger flywheels - that's prolly what your dad is looking at.
Julian,
Reply to
Julian