Lister CS and A for sale

All,

I have decided to upgrade my workshop with some larger capacity machine tools, and as a result, I have some items that I need to sell to create some space.

One Lister A type 4 man sheering set in 'kit form'. I have the engine, original Lister trolley and the 4 friction drive sheering units. All in original condition awaiting restoration.

One Lister CS 3/1 diesel. This is an unfinished restoration project, that was started and not finished. The engine is largely back together, with both pump and injector having been serviced. Needs finishing off and a trolley building etc. the cylinder jacket has been frost damaged however and repaired during it life, this may be ok, or may need work.

I also have some water tanks for sale (Lister Size)

For information - please email me off list.

snipped-for-privacy@REMOVETHISBurrell2551.co.uk - but take out the REMOVETHIS but first !!

Located in Kent. More details off list please.

Reply to
info