Trolley for Lister L

Gentlemen,
I have to make a trolley for my Lister L and intend using some 4 x 2 steel
box with plates welded on to support the engine.
I have had some wheels machined for the fixed axle and intend having a
turntable for steering. Question, do you think a thrust bearing is OT for a
trolley turntable..
Martin P
Reply to
Campingstoveman
Roland, Not wishing to show I am igrant, whats a Hookes joint. Thank you also for your views, I could have easily got it wrong so asking the question helps my decision.
Martin P
Reply to
Campingstoveman
Prop-shaft U/J