Beg Steal or Borrow

Gentlemen,

I've been busy today finishing the mechanics of my trolley and it struck me that the only cost of this trolley is the paint. The wheels on the rear were given to me all I had to do was get them machined by a friend, I paid him with a spare CD writer I had from an old computer. The front wheels came with a Lister D and pump I bought, I sold the pump for the price I paid for the lot so wheels, axle and Lister D free. The steel work I've acquired from various legitimate sources. The copper for the fuel tank has just ended its life as a Emersion tank the same mate has just scrapped. Its amazing to me how much bartering comes into the hobby which obviously makes it as cheap as you like.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Did you scrounge the brush as well :-)

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

Funny you should ask, on the basis of a business where assets depreciate over time then the brush should by now be worthless :-))

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman