Lee Howl Pump

Hello all,

Along with my first purchase of a Lister D, I obtained a nice Lee Howl water pump. After completing the D restoration (well under way now) I will be cleaning the pump up and remounting the engine and pump on the trolley, hopefully in time to show at Flookburgh next July (about 2 miles from my house!).

Unfortunately I can find very little information on the Lee Howl. At present it is painted the same colour as the Lister D (which is actually the wrong shde of green anyway!), and I was wondering if Lee Howl used a specific colour for the gear or not? Perhaps I should just repaint it the same colour as the Lister? I've searched the internet high and low and apart from a few pictures I can find very little about them. Anyway know where there may be some information?

Thanks and cheerio for now,

Graham

Reply to
Graham Culley

I too have a Lee Howl (and never found any info) and the shade is definitely lighter than Mid Brunswick. It might be Light Brunswick. hth Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

Lower - Lower Brunswick ;o))

I thought Lee Howl still existed, but cannot find them on the Web.

Try

for seals etc.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn,