Two engines and water pump for sale...

Hi,

I have a few items I need to sell if anyone is interested. Here's what I've got:

1 x Lee Howl water pump. Little known about this, but I've been told it's quite rare. In good working and cosmetic order.

1 x Lister D. This is also is good working order, but has been dismantled by myself for cosmetic restoration. Unfortunately I haven't got round to re-assembling yet, but everything is there, and in great condition. Whilst it's been dismantled, it hasn't been completely stripped. I've simply removed the main components so that I can re-paint the crankcase etc. Here's details of the engine:

No. 1/42107 Spec. 28DH H.P. 1.5 R.P.M. 700

...supplied to Gosforth Engineering Company on 16/1/50.

1 x Lister D. This one is all in bits, and many parts are duplicated. It seems to be an engine that has been made up of two, so I'm not sure quite what the setup is with it. There is one crankcase and one flywheel, but two cylinder heads. I have done nothing with it since I bought it, but it looks as though it would clean up pretty nicely with a bit of work. There are two identification badges too, and they read:

No. 5474 DH6 H.P. 1.5 R.P.M. 700

...and was a 1956 engine supplied to W.Redmayne of Penrith.

No. 129992 Spec. 18D2H H.P. 2 R.P.M. 1000

...and was supplied to R.J.Fullwood & Bland of Salop on 17/11/36

There is a metal trolley which holds one Lister D and the Lee Howl pump. I also have a water tank and pipes to complete the setup, ready for showing!

I just need to clear the garage of all this, so I am open to realistic offers for the lot. If anyone is interested please email me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com. I live in the South Lakes area of Cumbria.

Cheers,

Graham Culley

Reply to
gdculley