Engine Items for Sale (incl Lister / Wolseley / Shearing)

All,
Having a further clear out, I have the following Items for sale now.
Please contact me if interested. All Items are located in Kent.
1 Genuine Lister Trolley, in excellent original condition, with good
wood work. This trolley is the correct size for the Lister L / M / J
petrol twin flywheel engines etc.
As per this illustration - obviously engine/tank/box not part of the
trolley!

Very early Lister D sheep sheering unit - with Shaft drive magneto and
early drives.
This is a totally original set from 1931, with original Barrow trolley:
early unit is rare (I have only seen 2) as it features the patent
'Thimble Clutch' Drive units rather than the later friction clutch type.
The handpieces are the early Lister 'S' type hand pieces too. You will
notice the set is much taller than the later ones. All in excellent
running order, ready to rally.
LARGE Wolseley hand shearing machine - with large geared driving wheel
and stand. This unit is in totally original condition, with the
correct Wolseley handpiece. I have not seen a better example of one of
these.
Please contact me on : (but take out the 'REMOVETHISBIT')
snipped-for-privacy@tiscali.co.uk
Regards
Chris Bedo
Kent UK