Early Lister L for sale

All,
Very nice original condition Lister L type from around 1915.
Runs well, mechanically in good shape, just needs a trolley and tank to
complete.

Over the next few weeks, we are sadly going to have to have a bit of a
clearout. A combination of lack of workshop space and the need to raise
restoration funds, means we will be looking to let half a dozen or so
engines go.
Regards
Chris Bedo
Kent UK
snipped-for-privacy@tiscali.co.uk
Reply to
Chris Bedo
Chris,
Now I can see why my M of similar period is refered to a L with paraffin bits added.
Martin P
Chris Bedo wrote:
Reply to
Campingstoveman