Early Lister L for sale

All,

Very nice original condition Lister L type from around 1915. Runs well, mechanically in good shape, just needs a trolley and tank to complete.

Over the next few weeks, we are sadly going to have to have a bit of a clearout. A combination of lack of workshop space and the need to raise restoration funds, means we will be looking to let half a dozen or so engines go.

Regards

Chris Bedo Kent UK

snipped-for-privacy@tiscali.co.uk

Reply to
Chris Bedo

Chris,

Now I can see why my M of similar period is refered to a L with paraffin bits added.

Mart> All,

Reply to
Campingstoveman