Lister A

Does anyone have a spare big end bearing for the above. Needs to have enough meat to go on 1.725 journal. Engine currently has a sad apology: made of P-B, incorrectly grooved (so I can't metal it!), and 30 thou too big !! The only blessing is that it hasn't run like that long enough to **** the journal. Finding one would save me days :-) ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

Roland,

I will ask for at club meeting tomorrow night.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Sorry if I'm being dim, Roland, but why can't you metal it?

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

In spring, a man's fancy lightly turns to thoughts of getting his motorcycle on the road!

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

Oh, I certainly trust your judgement, I was just nosey!

All is now clear ;o))