Lister B

On a similar note to Roland's post, if anyone possesses a spare magneto chain suitable for a Lister B (same length as a Lister A chain), I'd like to hear from them off-group.

Is a Lister D chain the same length? If so one of those would do nicely.

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur G

Arthur, is it not bike or cycle chain ?

Mart> On a similar note to Roland's post, if anyone possesses a spare

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Martin, Ever the optimist, I was hoping someone might have one lying around.

It would be a quick and easy option so as to get the job finished.

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur G