Enstone

Is Enstone due again soon? I passed through the village today and carried on up the A44. Just over 10 miles from Enstone is the Wellington Aviation Museum in Moreton-in-Marsh.

fee is only £2 and it's well worth it. It may make an interesting afternoon visit after the Enstone sale. No connection as usual.

John

Reply to
John Manders

Is Enstone due again soon? I passed through the village today and carried on up the A44. Just over 10 miles from Enstone is the Wellington Aviation Museum in Moreton-in-Marsh.

fee is only £2 and it's well worth it. It may make an interesting afternoon visit after the Enstone sale. No connection as usual.

John

Reply to
John Manders

Advertised in the last issue of SEM as being on April 23rd.

Reply to
Arthur Griffin & Jeni Stanton