Enstone sale

- is next Saturday, I understand?

For those who've not been before, I recommend it. Wrap up warm mind, it's on a corner of an airfield and the wind cuts through you like a knife.

I'll be there early & on my way to build Saxon houses in Kent, so will not dally too long. I'm expecting to see Roland and Arthur, I believe?

Below, some instruction on how to find the place. Adapt as required.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn, Enstone Airfield

Leave M5 at J 11A.

A417. SO A436.

Junction of A417/A429, TL Bourton on the Water.

A429 to Stow on the Wold. TR A436

Junction A436/A44, TR A44 - Chipping Norton.

by-pass Chipping Norton continuing on the A44.

2.9 miles after the traffic lights to the east of Chipping Norton, you enter the 30mph limit signifying the start of Enstone village.

300m after the 30 limit signs turn left, signposted Church Enstone and Bicester.

Continue round the back of Enstone village, through Church Enstone, across the B4022/B4030 junction.

The entrance to the airfield is 0.75 mile on your left from this point.

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

vic the barge

Sat Nov 11th is the date I meant. Next Saturday as distinct from *this* Saturday ;o))

Regards,

Kim Siddorn,

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

I'll be there with a boot full of heavy lumps of Petter to be delivered to Roland C. I had also been hoping to release some garage space by passing a few vintage radios on to P T-E, but unfortunately he has to be elsewhere.

With any luck by then Helen and I will also know if we are still in gainful employ - if we are I shall be looking for something interesting to ballast the back of the car on the journey home and looking forward to a good lunch in Burford. If not, then

Reply to
Nick H