Enstone Bring and Buy

Who is going to Enstone next weekend, Saturday, I will be there with a trailer full. If you are into soldering I may have just what you need, A copper tipped Soldering Iron, all shapes and sizes and non electric. :D

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Been raiding the busbar box again, Martin?? :-))

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Should be there - bring plenty of goodies!

Nick H.

Reply to
Nick H

Looks doable to me...And I've got nothing else on in my diary :-) Hacked off I missed Apple day at Bromham...

Has anybody got the locaton?

Love to meet any ng members..

Is a codeword necessary?

Reply to
Derek Lord Of Misrule!

"Derek Lord Of Misrule!" wrote (snip):-

It's in a corner of Enstone airodrome off the A44 Oxford to Evesham road

Nick H

Reply to
Nick H

Where do you live ?

Reply to
campingstoveman

yds north of the B4030. Multimap shows it well.

John

Reply to
John

Cotswald Oil Engine Club have the postcode as OX7 4NP on their website if you hav sat-nav.

Paul.

Reply to
paul swindell

There a nice Lister N type on that site driving a dough mixer. What an interesting exhibit.

Thanks for posting the link Paul i'd have missed it otherwise.

Regards, Gary..

Reply to
gary millward

Nice mixer. I got quite nostalgic over the 30 or perhaps 36 piece divider (the red thing) and the single-shot doughnut jammer (the thing with the funnel). I worked with equipment like that about 35 years ago. Happy memories (mostly).

Gyppo

Reply to
J D Craggs

Below are the directions I usually put out here at this time of year. Bring a woolly, it gets blasting cold there!!

I'm sure we often walk straight passed each other, eyes down as we are ;o))

Regards,

Kim

Enstone Airfield - OX7 4NP

Leave M5 at J 11A.

A417. SO A436.

Junction of A417/A429, TL Bourton on the Water.

A429 to Stow on the Wold. TR A436

Junction A436/A44, TR A44 - Chipping Norton.

by-pass Chipping Norton continuing on the A44.

2.9 miles after the traffic lights to the east of Chipping Norton, you enter the 30mph limit signifying the start of Enstone village.

300m after the 30 limit signs turn left, signposted Church Enstone and Bicester.

Continue round the back of Enstone village, through Church Enstone, across the B4022/B4030 junction.

The entrance to the airfield is 0.75 mile on your left from this point.

Reply to
Kim Siddorn