Lister D Pump Set Available

I have had an email contact via my website advising someone has an original Lister D pump set available near Walsall, near J7, 8, 9 of M6/M5.

The person is keen it goes to a good home and needs it moved within a week or so as they are moving house otherwise it will be scrapped.

Contact me off group for the details if interested, suspect a bargain could be had !

I may not reply till start of the week due to being busy at the weekend.

Regards David

Reply to
David McC

David,

For some reason, not your spam trap I cant respond to you could you answer to me if its still available.

Reply to
campingstoveman

Martin, Got your email ok, replied off group. Regards David

Reply to
David McC