Parsons engine update

As I had done nothing with it since I bought it, could not easily see how I could fix the trailer to make it easy - or even legal - to tow without considerable expenditure or building a new trailer from scratch, I decided last week to sell the Parsons engine. It has gone to my friend Roger Jilks, a man well used to projects involving large engines. He once rebuilt an Allard using a 16 litre Simplex engine.

It was quite a wrench, I hate passing on stuff I've not been able to deal with, but it did please Hazel and I didn't loose money on it, so it isn't all bad!

Thanks to all who assisted me in the search for trailer concepts for the lumpy great thing, especially Peter Forbes ;o))

Regards,

Kim

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Shame it didn't come to fruition, but as long as it went to a good home, and hopefully we might see some pic's in the future??

Peter

Reply to
Peter A Forbes