Another Lister

Gentlemen,

As I appear to be a glutton for punishment I am off to collect another big Lister next Saturday. This time it is a petrol paraffin "M" type so another Mig :-)) built trolley required. I have decided to make my collection a one make one so that is a D, A, L and soon M that I have. Keeping my eye on another as well :-))

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Martin,

Plenty of scope for collecting Listers...are you sticking to Petrol and Petrol/Paraffin water cooled models or aiming for a full set? - an onerous and potentially impossible task. G types are an interesting engine and finding an X may be a challenge.

Regards

Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden

I intend sticking to water cooled (at present :-)) )

Martin P

Dan Howden wrote:

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Martin, wot, no pictures :-).

Are you taking orders for trollies now? I could do with a few ;-).

Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur G

Arthur,

Nice Idea making trolleys for order, I'm having enough bother with mine:-)) the wire feed on the Mig played up on Sunday and I might have to resort to the stick welder while I wait for bits for it. As soon as I have finished the front steering axle I will put up some pictures. How are your teach yourself turning lessons going.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman