Crossley 1060 Open Crank for sale (2023 Update)

All,

Anyone interested in a Crossley 1060 Open Crank ?

I think complete except splash guard and has wrong fuel tank.

Ready for restoration, although it may well run as is. Certainly in need of a paint job. Lots of nice brass bits to polish up. Look great when done.

Please email me offlist if interested. Located Kent.

Note : Do not use the email I post with !! Thats just to stop spam. Please use :

snipped-for-privacy@burrell2551.co.uk - but take out the REMOVETHIS bit !

Regards

Chris

Reply to
Chris Bedo

Do you still have the crossley for sale and where are you in the country thanks

Reply to
Ragandboneman