Crossley 1060 Open Crank for sale

All,
Anyone interested in a Crossley 1060 Open Crank ?
I think complete except splash guard and has wrong fuel tank.
Ready for restoration, although it may well run as is. Certainly in
need of a paint job. Lots of nice brass bits to polish up. Look great
when done.
Please email me offlist if interested. Located Kent.
Note : Do not use the email I post with !! Thats just to stop spam.
Please use :
snipped-for-privacy@burrell2551.co.uk - but take out the REMOVETHIS bit !
Regards
Chris