LISTER ENGINES

Hi All, I made the mistake of buying an Indian Lister Clone. It will a lot of work turning this into a quality engine. I wish I could have found a Lister to rebuild but didn't. What would be the going price on a 3/1, 3.5/1, 5/1 or 6/1 CS Lister in rebuild able condition ? As for the shipping to Florida I'd have no idea. Where could I find Lister specs. and or copies of prints to machine my parts to Lister specifications and any web pages for Lister engines. Best Regards, Caroll Via Oviedo Fl.

Reply to
Caroll Via