Lister CS head bolt torque

Does anyone have a figure for the torque that the large and small cylinder head hold down nuts should be tightened down to, on a Lister CS 5/1

Is there a recommended order of tightening?

Thanks in advance,

Ken

Reply to
Ken_Boak

Peter

Peter A Forbes

A man of little torque??

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

Peter,

That is a very useful reference.

I have used your site several times for Lister information, but not yet stumbled over this particular mine of information.

Many thanks,

Ken

Reply to
Ken_Boak

A man of little torque??

I was just going out of the door so brevity was called for.... :-))

Peter

Peter A Forbes

It's been there for some years, it is part of the Restoration & Rebuilt article/book that was written originally for my own enjoyment, but after being offered to SEM was rejected as being too large...

Peter

Peter A Forbes