Lister CS head bolt torque

Does anyone have a figure for the torque that the large and small
cylinder head hold down nuts should be tightened down to, on a Lister
CS 5/1
Is there a recommended order of tightening?
Thanks in advance,
Ken
Reply to
Ken_Boak
Peter -- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk Web:
Peter A Forbes
A man of little torque??
-- Regards,
John Stevenson Nottingham, England.
John Stevenson
Peter,
That is a very useful reference.
I have used your site several times for Lister information, but not yet stumbled over this particular mine of information.
Many thanks,
Ken
Reply to
Ken_Boak
A man of little torque??
I was just going out of the door so brevity was called for.... :-))
Peter -- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk Web:
Peter A Forbes
It's been there for some years, it is part of the Restoration & Rebuilt article/book that was written originally for my own enjoyment, but after being offered to SEM was rejected as being too large...