Lister CS Spare Parts Wanted

Does anyone know where I can get a couple of spare parts for my Lister CS 3/1. The parts I need are a Water Flange (Part No 8-2-24) and a Crankshaft Felt Ring (Part No 3-664) Tried Seddons but no luck.

Regards, Steve Nail

Reply to
stationaryengine.org.uk

Steve,

Volvox Engineering has the water flanges for =A35.60

and a mate of mine has a complete gasket set for a 3/1 - he showed me it on Saturday, complete with two felt rings. Bought it from Mead Plant in Luton for about =A320 - every gasket/ copperwasher you would ever need on a CS 3/1. Seemed a bargain because I have previously paid nearly that for the 3/1 head gasket alone.

Ken

Reply to
Ken_Boak

Cheers for the info Ken, I'll be ordering those tomorrow and thanks for searching and geting the details on them it is very much appreciated. I thought it would be months before I could get anything for it.

Regards,

Steve

Reply to
stationaryengine.org.uk