Rover 1S/60 Turbine and firepump spares

I thought this bore repeating - I have changed email addresses since it was first posted...
"I have bought a goodly amount of second-hand spares for the Rover 1S60
firepump turbine sets. If anyone is short of something they should let me know. I seem to have a lot of the bigger bits, like pump casings and turbine housings. I also seem to have dozens of compressor and turbine wheels and about eight shafts. The Lord only knows what I have - I haven't unpacked the car yet."
I have since unpacked the car. I am in the process of producing a stock list. I have a dozen shafts and a dozen compressor wheels. I have six turbine wheels with three different part nos. I have a quantity of electrical enclosures and components for the electric start variant. I have tooling for air pump refurbishment/reassembly. Lots more besides.
All parts should be considered "scrap" - there is no warranty, airworthiness or traceability/provenance associated with any item. Many or even most parts are labelled "used, serviceable" by the previous owner(s). The general condition of most of these spares might be described as "fair to good" by a lay observer :-)
Regards
Pete
--
Peter Scales

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
responding to http://www.polytechforum.com/uk-engines/rover-1s-60-turbine-and-firepump-spares-5870-.htm , muroc wrote: Hello Peter,
I don't know if you still have spares for the rover gas turbines... But maybe you know where to find some... I'm in need of a fuel pump and ignition box for the Rover 1S/60..
Thx Martin
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Tuesday, October 30, 2012 1:18:02 AM UTC, muroc wrote:

Does anyone have spare parts or tooling for Rover/Lucas 1S90 gas turbine ?
Thanks
Ron
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Hi, have you still spares for the rover 1s60 engines ? Saw your old posting. Regards Brett snipped-for-privacy@tiscali.co.uk
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
replying to ronaldboynton, Graham Tunstall wrote: Hiya Ron Are you still looking for spares? I have a good selection and a complete 1S60 Do get in touch
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
replying to Graham Tunstall, David Hayward wrote: Hi Graham, I have just purchased a 1S60 and am looking for any info to help me get it up and running eg manuals, running instructions, plumbing diagrams......anything...!! I have no instrumentation with it, so will need tacho etc.....any help gratefully received....! Many Thanks, David.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
replying to Graham Tunstall, David Hayward wrote: Hi Graham, I have just purchased a 1S60 and am looking for any info to help me get it up and running eg manuals, running instructions, plumbing diagrams......anything...!! I have no instrumentation with it, so will need tacho etc.....any help gratefully received....! Many Thanks, David.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
replying to Peter Scales , brett wrote:

Hi, I am interested in spares if you still have any, the main part required being the ignitor. let me know if you can help. regards brett
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
replying to Peter Scales, paul stacey wrote: Hi, do you have any Rover 1S90 parts?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
replying to paul stacey, Paul wrote: Hi Paul, Have you managed to source any spares? I have just managed to get hold of a 1S60 and I am trying to find out filter types, workshop manual etc. can you help?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Hello Paul, Any luck with spare parts for the Rover? I am in need of a gear for the rpm instrument. The one that is in the engine case and connects to the starter axle. Any help would be appreciated. Jeronimo
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
replying to Paul, David Hayward wrote: Hello Paul / Paul...Any body.....I too have just purchased a 1S60, and am after any manuals / parts lists / plumbing diagrams or operating instructions to get me started........any help gratefully received....Thanks, David.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
replying to Paul, David Hayward wrote: Hello Paul / Paul...Any body.....I too have just purchased a 1S60, and am after any manuals / parts lists / plumbing diagrams or operating instructions to get me started........any help gratefully received....Thanks, David.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
replying to Peter Scales, gasturbine wrote: Hi Peter can you contact me please at snipped-for-privacy@clara.co.uk Thanks Ian
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Wednesday, 16 June 2004 18:06:22 UTC+1, Peter Scales wrote:

Hi Peter please could you contact me at snipped-for-privacy@clara.co.uk Thanks Ian
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
replying to Peter Scales, Tom Whitehead wrote: Hi Peter, Just trying your availability of SI60 spares having just acquired one. It requires the cylindrical box containing the electronics really, or possibly spare components from within. Do you still have any parts? Cheers Tom
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
replying to Peter Scales, Tom Whitehead wrote: Hi Peter, Just trying your availability of SI60 spares having just acquired one. It requires the cylindrical box containing the electronics really, or possibly spare components from within. Do you still have any parts? Cheers Tom
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Polytechforum.com is a website by engineers for engineers. It is not affiliated with any of manufacturers or vendors discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.