Rover 1S/60 Turbine and firepump spares

I thought this bore repeating - I have changed email addresses since it
was first posted...
"I have bought a goodly amount of second-hand spares for the Rover 1S60
firepump turbine sets. If anyone is short of something they should let
me know. I seem to have a lot of the bigger bits, like pump casings and
turbine housings. I also seem to have dozens of compressor and turbine
wheels and about eight shafts. The Lord only knows what I have - I
haven't unpacked the car yet."
I have since unpacked the car. I am in the process of producing a stock
list. I have a dozen shafts and a dozen compressor wheels. I have six
turbine wheels with three different part nos. I have a quantity of
electrical enclosures and components for the electric start variant. I
have tooling for air pump refurbishment/reassembly. Lots more besides.
All parts should be considered "scrap" - there is no warranty,
airworthiness or traceability/provenance associated with any item. Many
or even most parts are labelled "used, serviceable" by the previous
owner(s). The general condition of most of these spares might be
described as "fair to good" by a lay observer :-)
Regards
Pete
Reply to
Peter Scales
Hello Peter,
I don't know if you still have spares for the rover gas turbines... But maybe you know where to find some... I'm in need of a fuel pump and ignition box for the Rover 1S/60..
Thx Martin
Reply to
muroc
Does anyone have spare parts or tooling for Rover/Lucas 1S90 gas turbine ?
Thanks
Ron
Reply to
ronaldboynton
Hi, have you still spares for the rover 1s60 engines ? Saw your old posting. Regards Brett snipped-for-privacy@tiscali.co.uk
Reply to
brettfcars120
Hi, I am interested in spares if you still have any, the main part required being the ignitor. let me know if you can help. regards brett
Reply to
brett
Hi, do you have any Rover 1S90 parts?
Reply to
paul stacey
Hi Paul, Have you managed to source any spares? I have just managed to get hold of a 1S60 and I am trying to find out filter types, workshop manual etc. can you help?
Reply to
Paul
Hello Paul, Any luck with spare parts for the Rover? I am in need of a gear for the rpm instrument. The one that is in the engine case and connects to the starter axle. Any help would be appreciated. Jeronimo
Reply to
jc4045808447
Hi Peter can you contact me please at snipped-for-privacy@clara.co.uk Thanks Ian
Reply to
gasturbine
Hi Peter please could you contact me at snipped-for-privacy@clara.co.uk Thanks Ian
Reply to
gasturbine
Hiya Ron Are you still looking for spares? I have a good selection and a complete 1S60 Do get in touch
Reply to
Graham Tunstall
Hello Paul / Paul...Any body.....I too have just purchased a 1S60, and am after any manuals / parts lists / plumbing diagrams or operating instructions to get me started........any help gratefully received....Thanks, David.
Reply to
David Hayward
Hello Paul / Paul...Any body.....I too have just purchased a 1S60, and am after any manuals / parts lists / plumbing diagrams or operating instructions to get me started........any help gratefully received....Thanks, David.
Reply to
David Hayward
Hi Graham, I have just purchased a 1S60 and am looking for any info to help me get it up and running eg manuals, running instructions, plumbing diagrams......anything...!! I have no instrumentation with it, so will need tacho etc.....any help gratefully received....! Many Thanks, David.
Reply to
David Hayward
Hi Graham, I have just purchased a 1S60 and am looking for any info to help me get it up and running eg manuals, running instructions, plumbing diagrams......anything...!! I have no instrumentation with it, so will need tacho etc.....any help gratefully received....! Many Thanks, David.
Reply to
David Hayward
Hi Peter, Just trying your availability of SI60 spares having just acquired one. It requires the cylindrical box containing the electronics really, or possibly spare components from within. Do you still have any parts? Cheers Tom
Reply to
Tom Whitehead
Hi Peter, Just trying your availability of SI60 spares having just acquired one. It requires the cylindrical box containing the electronics really, or possibly spare components from within. Do you still have any parts? Cheers Tom
Reply to
Tom Whitehead
What does the air pump do on these engines? Are there alternative types.
Reply to
Jeff Born
What does the air pump do on these engines? Are there alternative types.
Reply to
Jeff Born
Hi Peter, hoping to obtain a Rover1s60 but both engines missing air pumps, do you have spares or drawings so I can manufacture one/ Regards, Mick P.S. were you ever involved in M/C drag racing?
Reply to
howard butler