Turbine spares

I have bought a goodly amount of second-hand spares for the Rover 1S60 firepump turbine sets. If anyone is short of something they should let me know. I seem to have a lot of the bigger bits, like pump casings and turbine housings. I also seem to have dozens of compressor and turbine wheels and about eight shafts. The Lord only knows what I have - I haven't unpacked the car yet.

Regards

Pete

Reply to
Peter Scales