Spare parts for Excel machining centers

We have Excel vertical pmc-10T good machine but the plant in Singapore I heard gone bankrupt and we can not find any one who stocks the spare parts.
Would appreciate any help on this if any one knows where or who we can get in touch with...thanks
I have some spare parts for the Excel and Kiwa machines if you need them. What I don't keep on the shelf I can usually obtain in a short time. I've been servicing this line since the early 90's. If you're interested, I teach a Fanuc troubleshooting class based around the 10T24 machine.
Call Eric in the parts department at 812-923-3718