Spare parts for Excel machining centers

We have Excel vertical pmc-10T good machine but the plant in Singapore I heard gone bankrupt and we can not find any one who stocks the spare parts. Would appreciate any help on this if any one knows where or who we can get in touch with...thanks

Reply to
metalguy

I have some spare parts for the Excel and Kiwa machines if you need them. What I don't keep on the shelf I can usually obtain in a short time. I've been servicing this line since the early 90's. If you're interested, I teach a Fanuc troubleshooting class based around the

10T24 machine.

Call Eric in the parts department at 812-923-3718

Reply to
Shoprag

replying to Shoprag, Andy wrote: I know this is old. but do you still have parts for the kiwa excel machines?

Reply to
Andy

replying to Shoprag, Andy wrote: I know this is old. but do you still have parts for the kiwa excel machines?

Reply to
Andy

hello found your post while searching around i am looking for ball screws for a excel pmc 10t24 got scammed by a rebuilder took parts and down payment and disappeared. any help would be great thank you!

Reply to
roger fogarty