robotic parts

greetings all...
I have been working for over two months on my new website the- sandcrawler.com and I need some help.
I am trying to find a place where I can get really good deals on large purchases for robots, i.e. gears, servos, controllers, etc...
In a month or so I will be adding a vendor section to the website, and want to be able to offer parts at a discount price, but usually that con only be done if its purchased in bulk.
The site is designed for builders who like to share their projects with others and connect with others for help and support.
Thanks!