Gasket for S T .61

Hello I have an older Super Tigre .61 Engine that I just ordered a Set of new bearings for , it uses a gasket on the front and rear housing , haven't been able to find these gaskets in any listing , wondering if anyone knows of a source or where I can find a small quantity of approx. .010 in. gasket material , I can cut my own , auto parts used to carry what was called paper gasket , those days are gone . Thanks Phil L.

Reply to
Phil

On Wed, 06 Aug 2008 18:34:48 -0400, Phil wrote these words of wisdom:

I have used brown paper grocery bags for gaskets. Works fine.

Reply to
Vance Howard

Tom Minger

Reply to
R.A.Gareau

Postcard material or manila folder material work fine.

Cheers -- \_________Lyman Slack________/ \_______Flying Gators R/C___/ \_____AMA 6430 LM____ / \___Gainesville FL_____/ Visit my Web Site at

Lyman Slack