AMTech P-61?

Any ETA on the P-61? Tired of waiting.

...remove the attbi part...

Reply to
Barry

Lots of information to be had on AMtech's website....

Ralph Nardone

Reply to
Barry

Why not start construction of a vac P-61?

That ought to accelerate delivery . . .

Reply to
BomberODavid

You need to get in touch with the guy that thought converting the 1/24 scale P-51D to a B model was easy.

-John

Reply to
Pacific95

Don't knock it till you've tried it John. and anyway he's right... fastest way to get a new kit released is to finished building a vacform of the same thing... ask any vacform modeller I am sure they'd back me up on this one.

Reply to
Umineko

Dr. Paul Budzik (a known poster here) did this conversion on a Hasegawa P-51D to backdate it to a -B, the article being published in Kalmbach's "Modeling WWII" special in the FSM line. It certainly didn't look like anything extraordinary or beyond the ability of with scratch building modeling skills. In 1/24th, it'd just be a bigger project.

Frank Kranick IPMS/USA 20352

Reply to
Francis X. Kranick, Jr.

I got an untouched 1/32 ID Models P-61 for that guy...

Reply to
Rufus

I better get back to work on my 1/32 ID Models Su-27 so Trumpeter can get thiers out quicker...

Reply to
Rufus

Anyone who can turn a D into a B or build a VF P-61 is WAY ahead of me. And, no, I DON"T like when they scribe the shape of the decal onto the parts to show where they are supposed to go! But Hawk kits are STILL cool!

-John

Reply to
Pacific95

I'm working on my 1/48 XB-70 as we speak. Come on Trumpeter or panda. They can just scale up the AMT kit.

Reply to
Steve Jahn

Hi, LOL. Maybe I should start my vac P-61:) But it delivers only when it is at least half made with millions of scratch built parts...

Niko

"BomberODavid" kirjoitti viestissä news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m15.aol.com...

Reply to
Niko Asposalo