Request P-61 Black Widow

Hey guys I am looking for some sites pertaining to the Northrop P-61 Black Widow.

Or post some pictures on ABMS.

My son got a kit and wants to make it as accurate as possible as far as paint and details.

I appreciate any help that you can give.

Thanks in advance, MikeG

Reply to
mike G.

Hi!

Goto Google. com and type in: Northrop P-61 Black Widow in the search box, and then do the search on images.

It should bring up about 190 images for you.

You can do the same with Yahoo.

"mike G." wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@amaonline.com:

Reply to
Gleason Sackmann

Speaking of which, has anyone heard any more news about the AIM Tech

1/48 P 61 ??

Inquiring minds want to know !

Reply to
AM

AM Tech put that on temporary hold. While most of their previous efforts have been welcome recombinations of previous molds an all new P-61 is a large undertaking and should require lots of money and development time. hth

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

Well when it does come out (please please) I will buy several !!

Reply to
AM

IIRC weren't the masters stolen from their booth at the nationals or is this just an IPMS Urban legend?

Reply to
Scott A. Bregi AKA The Model Hobbit

That never happened. Where'd you hear that?

If you've got a major investment in masters for molding you wouldn't bounce them around the country and then run the risk of getting them broken while on display (or stolen either!)

Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper