P-61 Detail Sets

Hey, All,
I was just digging around in the attic this weekend and came a cross a box
that had Mongram's P-61 Black Widow. I just love the P-61. However,
Monogram's kit is somewhat lacking in the detail area. A quick search of
the Squadron catalog and web site revealed no detail kits listed there.
Anyone know of any detail sets for this aircraft? I would love to detail
out the cockpit and rear radar operators cabin. Any help is much
appreciated.
Later,
Dale Neidhammer
snipped-for-privacy@austin.rr.com
Reply to
Dale
Eduard did both interior and exterior detail sets for the Monogram P-61. Should still be available.
Reply to
AV8R Jim
I used an aftermarket resin P& W engine kit to detail my relic diorama which can be seen at my web site,
The kit was a bear in some areas.
Best regards.
Dan
Reply to
Dan Rutman
Nice photos of nice models. Are they all or mostly 1:48 scale?
Reply to
Claus Gustafsen