P-61 Detail Sets

Hey, All, I was just digging around in the attic this weekend and came a cross a box that had Mongram's P-61 Black Widow. I just love the P-61. However, Monogram's kit is somewhat lacking in the detail area. A quick search of the Squadron catalog and web site revealed no detail kits listed there. Anyone know of any detail sets for this aircraft? I would love to detail out the cockpit and rear radar operators cabin. Any help is much appreciated. Later, Dale Neidhammer snipped-for-privacy@austin.rr.com

Reply to
Dale

Eduard did both interior and exterior detail sets for the Monogram P-61. Should still be available.

Reply to
AV8R Jim

I used an aftermarket resin P& W engine kit to detail my relic diorama which can be seen at my web site,

The kit was a bear in some areas.

Best regards.

Dan

Reply to
Dan Rutman

Nice photos of nice models. Are they all or mostly 1:48 scale?

Reply to
Claus Gustafsen