rc model engine mac 65ky

i have just bought a rc model engine a mac 65ky does any one know anything about these engines let me know please ????????

Reply to
shaun9118 via ModelGeeks.com

Hi I know it was a long while ago but i just bought plane with this engine in. did you have any luck with the mac 65ky engine i bought 3 channel ic trainer tail dragger plane with exactly the same engine in and thinking of rebuilding it is a big plane.Do you know the cc of the mac 65ky engine at all because i am unsure of this. thanks mark

Reply to
spud2009