RC Car Model

I am looking for the RC Car model that was used in the Spec Benchmark 2001 plus?

Reply to
KelCAD

Can't you get it out of the benchmark?

Reply to
Dale Dunn

I looked. It is not in the archives. It is too old I guess. Your help would be appreciate if you have it.

Reply to
KelCAD

Yikes! I do actually have it. What a pack rat I must be. EcoSqueezed and zipped it's still 8MB. Will that fit through your email server?

Reply to
Dale Dunn

Reply to
Deri Jones

Yes it should. Thanks for being a pack rat. I know I lost my copy somewhere. Your help is appreciated.

Reply to
KelCAD

snipped-for-privacy@cogeco.ca (KelCAD) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

On it's way.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

Dale why not be a packrat since 1gig of memory is $1 US give or take that is dirt cheap. =^)

Reply to
Corey Scheich

"Corey Scheich" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de:

I didn't mean to imply that I intend to change my ways...

Reply to
Dale Dunn

I downloaded it. Thanks for the help.

Reply to