RC Car Model

I am looking for the RC Car model that was used in the Spec Benchmark 2001 plus?
Reply to
KelCAD
Can't you get it out of the benchmark?
Reply to
Dale Dunn
I looked. It is not in the archives. It is too old I guess. Your help would be appreciate if you have it.
Reply to
KelCAD
Yikes! I do actually have it. What a pack rat I must be. EcoSqueezed and zipped it's still 8MB. Will that fit through your email server?
Reply to
Dale Dunn
Hi Try:
and hit the download button - it was there a couple of weeks ago, although, Dale's 8mb file would be a sight less hassle to download, unless you have ADSL. Hope it works Deri
Reply to
Deri Jones
Yes it should. Thanks for being a pack rat. I know I lost my copy somewhere. Your help is appreciated.
Reply to
KelCAD
snipped-for-privacy@cogeco.ca (KelCAD) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:
On it's way.
Reply to
Dale Dunn
Dale why not be a packrat since 1gig of memory is $1 US give or take that is dirt cheap. =^)
Reply to
Corey Scheich
"Corey Scheich" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de:
I didn't mean to imply that I intend to change my ways...
Reply to
Dale Dunn
I downloaded it. Thanks for the help.
Reply to