Model Fire Engine featured on Blue Peter (UK)

I'm writing concerning a large scale working model fire engine that
was featured on BBC-TV's Blue Peter in the 1970s (possibly early
1980s)?

The vehicle was about three feet long and featured a working pump,
flashing lights and siren. The detail was incredible ? all the doors
opened and the lockers were fitted out with miniature equipment ?
including working fire extinguishers.
Question: do you know who owned this vehicle and/or if it still
exists?
I've tried the BBC, who are either unwilling or unable to help. Hope
you can help, and accordingly I look forward to your reply.
Kind Regards
Phillip Rhodes
Reply to
Phillip Rhodes
I remember it. It had Action Men for crew. I'm looking for it myself.
Reply to
Dervxerox
Hi Philip, my dad built this fire engine. Please contact me 07469766937
Reply to
Robert Crawley
Hi Philip, my dad built this fire engine. Please contact me 07469766937
Reply to
Robert Crawley
I know who built this.. It was my step dad
Reply to
massam567
My step dad Peter Crawley made this in late 70s.. I watched him build it.. Little fire extinguishers too and yes action dress up as firemen with helmets.. I do know he sold this tjou
Reply to
massam567
Could you please upload some photos of it? I'd love to see it again.
Reply to
dervxerox