Model Fire Engine featured on Blue Peter (UK)

I'm writing concerning a large scale working model fire engine that was featured on BBC-TV's Blue Peter in the 1970s (possibly early
1980s)? The vehicle was about three feet long and featured a working pump, flashing lights and siren. The detail was incredible all the doors opened and the lockers were fitted out with miniature equipment including working fire extinguishers.
Question: do you know who owned this vehicle and/or if it still exists?
I've tried the BBC, who are either unwilling or unable to help. Hope you can help, and accordingly I look forward to your reply.
Kind Regards
Phillip Rhodes
replying to Phillip Rhodes, Dervxerox wrote: I remember it. It had Action Men for crew. I'm looking for it myself.
replying to Phillip Rhodes, Robert Crawley wrote: Hi Philip, my dad built this fire engine. Please contact me 07469766937
replying to Phillip Rhodes, Robert Crawley wrote: Hi Philip, my dad built this fire engine. Please contact me 07469766937
I know who built this.. It was my step dad
My step dad Peter Crawley made this in late 70s.. I watched him build it.. Little fire extinguishers too and yes action dress up as firemen with helmets.. I do know he sold this tjou
On Thursday, May 16, 2019 at 8:40:46 PM UTC+1, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Could you please upload some photos of it? I'd love to see it again.