Aircraft Quiz

A few weeks ago someone on this news group had a link to a website which had a twenty something quiz about aircraft. Does anyone remember what that website was? Thanks

Mike

Reply to
MQM107

Good luck,

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Harumph 22 out of 30. I expecte better of myself.

Allen

Reply to
Allen Epps
24 out of 30 for me.
Reply to
Wildcat

Hmmm I got a 23 out 30 correct. I was lacking in the pre WWII stuff!

Reply to
Scott A. Bregi AKA The Model Hobbit

Not to brag, but I got 25/30. I'm incredibly handsome, too.

Reply to
Jim Atkins

26/30. I'm handsome, but not incredbily so. ;-) What'd I win? Tape for my glasses? Pocket protector and pen set?

I screwed up on #17/18/21/27. It took me two more tries to get #17 right - bitch!

WmB

Reply to
WmB
16/30 - but I haven't heard of a lot of them

Obscure US aircraft is not my speciality

Reply to
Martin

Only got 21.What engines a plane uses and when a *yawn* transport was produced aren't my thing. Where's the Luftwaffe and the WW1 quizzes? Ask me about RLM 84... :-P

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

8^) Jerry Crandall says it's Farbton 84...

Try this:

Numbers 11 & 12 should work for us!

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

Now that's more like it! And I just call that color Ducken Sie Ei blau ;-) (With thanks to freetranslation.com)

Reply to
Eyeball2002308