Astro Pneumatic Plasma Cutter - out of business? sold to another company?

I'm thinking about picking up a non-functioning AstroPlasma 300 (220v machine) for $150. Apparently it's made in Italy. Can't find too much info on the web about it. Daytona Mig sells consumables, maybe parts? I need to call them tomorrow. Until then, does anyone know anything about this machine? What amperage it is, rated cut & sever capacity? Website link?

Thank you

-Tom

Reply to
TT

The Astro brand stuff is made by Cebora, in Italy. Not much info on their website the last time I checked. You might try googling for them.

Steve R.

Reply to
Steve R.