Mitech Plasma cutter

Has anybody had much experience with the Mitech 40 Amp plasma cutter?.

I know they are imported from China and hardly in the same league as Miller or Lincoln, but they are cheap. They come with a 1 yr warranty, and I have a lot of cutting to do over the next few months, so the warranty should cover maybe 50% of it's planned lifetime useage.

And, unlike some of the other cheaper plasma cutters, the quoted price for consumables seems pretty cheap.

Barry

Reply to
Barry Lennox