San Diego Welding Technology

Hello Group, I wanted to invite you over to view my Yahoo Group, San
Diego Welding Technology. I try to post links that might be of
interest to the welding community.I try to cover a variety of topics
such as metals, processes, manufacturers, schooling, and employment,
ect. Please take a moment to look around. Hope to see you there. Here
is the link to the group as follows,
you, Uncle Ed
Reply to
Uncle Ed