San Diego Welding Technology

Hello Group, I wanted to invite you over to view my Yahoo Group, San Diego Welding Technology. I try to post links that might be of interest to the welding community.I try to cover a variety of topics such as metals, processes, manufacturers, schooling, and employment, ect. Please take a moment to look around. Hope to see you there. Here is the link to the group as follows,

you, Uncle Ed

Reply to
Uncle Ed