Searching for welding software

Hi
I'm trying to make a survey on available welding software.
The software which I'm interested in span from simple welding
calculations to software which can assist in the programming of
welding robots online or offline.
Hope anyone here can help me.
Thanks in advance
Chris
Reply to
chris
This sounds like a job for "Google search". Duhnt Da-Da
Let yer fingers take you to
and place many letter combinations in that there little box to take you to all four corners of cyberspace.
(sorry, I could not resist)
Larry
Reply to
Larry
The following is available on my website
An Excel Cost Calculation Spreadsheet by Mark F Mruczek

A Standolone cost calculation application
You can download/open an Excel Spreadsheet that is setup similar to the QW 484 ASME Form.
I have an MS Access Database Application for tracking welder records if you are interested at
A MS Access Application for WPS's can be downloaded here

A utility that calculates the volume/weight of weld metal, compares the cost of two welding processes, and provides a graphic representation of the UT Process at
There is also a page with links to comercial welding software sites at
if you are interested in some very powerful WPS,pQR, WPQ software with code information built in, try
.
Online you can lookup Base metal P Numbers
UNS Numbers
Material Specifications
Filler metal F NUmber Info
Filler metals by Material Type
A more powerful database lookup is available at
filler metals and at
. These are much more detailed and inclusive online databases than the pages on my site.
I hope this helps
G Austin
Reply to
Gerald Austin