sg3525 ic advice for inverter

Hi All, I'm trying to use a sg3525 ic in a Sinewave PWM. I've looked everywhere and can't find a straight answer, so I hope that someone here with
experience can assist.
Question 1: How can I configure (if at all) this device so that given the input, a SPWM signal, in one clock cycle it will turn on MOSFET Driver Out A for SPWM(high), and MOSFER Driver Out B for SPWM(low)(with dead time to ensures both devices don't conduct at the same time).
Question 2: Is there another device that might do this, that also ensures both devices don't conduct at the same time. (Dead time)
Thanks in advance,
Nathan
Nathan K schrieb:

You find those drivers on irf.com
- Udo
Nathan K wrote:

do a search on www.diyaudio.com ,They use switchers in car amplifer SMPS's all the time...I seem to recall a couple discussions about adjusting the dead-time on a '3525. IIRC,you can set/adjust dead time by adding a resistor.. (but don't quote me on that)
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid 881 http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid 060