sg3525 ic advice for inverter

Hi All, I'm trying to use a sg3525 ic in a Sinewave PWM. I've looked everywhere and can't find a straight answer, so I hope that someone here with experience can assist.

Question 1: How can I configure (if at all) this device so that given the input, a SPWM signal, in one clock cycle it will turn on MOSFET Driver Out A for SPWM(high), and MOSFER Driver Out B for SPWM(low)(with dead time to ensures both devices don't conduct at the same time).

Question 2: Is there another device that might do this, that also ensures both devices don't conduct at the same time. (Dead time)

Thanks in advance,

Nathan

Reply to
Nathan K

Nathan K schrieb:

You find those drivers on irf.com

- Udo

Reply to
Udo Piechottka

do a search on

,They use switchers in car amplifer SMPS's all the time...I seem to recall a couple discussions about adjusting the dead-time on a '3525. IIRC,you can set/adjust dead time by adding a resistor.. (but don't quote me on that)

?s=&threadid=83060

Reply to
PhattyMo