Looking for Specifications for the UltraFly Frio-10 Brushless motor?

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to find some specs for the UltraFly Frio-10 Brushless Motor (and possibly the other Frio motors).

I have contacted UltraFly and they simply point me to their FAQ which only lists the KV and maximum power for the motor. I was hoping to get a few more numbers than that so I can plug them into MotoCalc.

Any help you can offer would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Bob Smith

It's rated at 150 watts.