PLC

I am new in the field of PLC programming. if anyone know about some sort of simulation software for programming PLC's. I have one called Automation Studio. It has a option for PLC but I don t know how it works. Actually its a demo version so there is no help available. Is there any sort of any online resources related to PLC. I thank everyone in advance.

kamal

Reply to
kamal basra

Try looking for LOGIXPRO. Very good, not too expensive.

"kamal basra" escribió en el mensaje news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
garrabino

You can also have a look at AUTOMGEN :

: 40 days free trial version available.

"kamal basra" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
Stéphane MASSART

I Personally use a program called PICS pro its good it does the job i think it is rather expensive tho......

Reply to
Daniel Kozlowski

Check out the websites

SerTiong Png