PLC

I am new in the field of PLC programming. if anyone know about some sort of simulation software for programming PLC's. I have one called
Automation Studio. It has a option for PLC but I don t know how it works. Actually its a demo version so there is no help available. Is there any sort of any online resources related to PLC. I thank everyone in advance.
kamal
Try looking for LOGIXPRO. Very good, not too expensive.

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 00:11:33 +0200, garrabino wrote:

I Personally use a program called PICS pro its good it does the job i think it is rather expensive tho......
You can also have a look at AUTOMGEN : www.irai.com/index_e.html : 40 days free trial version available.

Check out the websites http://www.enm.com/training/siemensstepcourses.asp#Basics%20of%20PLCs http://www.bytronic.co.uk/download.htm http://www.knoware-online.com/pc-plc.html http://thelearningpit.com/