EXOR UNIOP Touchscreen help

Hello all you control engineers out there! I'm a student working on my finals project in process control and automation. I recently obtained from Ebay a Uniop Exor touch display for short money. I was told this would go nicely with my Koyo PLC. Well after receiving it, it has become painfully obvious that I can do nothing with it without programming software. From what I have gathered so far it is very expensive and way out of my budget. My question is Does anyone know if Uniop has demo software or have student discounts? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
Jim C.