Need Help

Hello, Sirs! I'm an undergraduate student of electronic engineering, and I'm working in my final year project which is using the Power Line Communication (PLC) technology, I had searched about A Power Line Modem (PLM) that matches my application "Building Automation Over Power Line", then I've found an one which suites my requirements. But I'm hestating to purchase it because I decided to purchase it via internet by a credit cart from Link Sprite Technologies Inc which I never heard about it. So I ask experient engineers to help to take the correct decision, eigther green light my purchse , or advise me with other alternatives. this is the link: >

I'm greatful to all!

Reply to
superior

A final year project using commercial stuff? What part are you actually designing?

Cheers,

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs