UMBC Grad Student looking for assistance

Hello Everyone,
I am a grad student at the University of Maryland Baltimore County, who is working on understanding information diffusion in electronic
social networks.
I am currently trying to test a survey on memberís perceptions of their posting patterns and motivations. The survey is in the pilot stage, so I am looking for volunteers to take the survey such that I can test its statistical validity.
*** I am not studying this group ***
The survey should take 3 to 5 min and can be found at
http://userpages.umbc.edu/~rnolker1/Pilot-Survey-Dis.html
Thank you for your help,
Bob UMBC
Add pictures here